Participation Agreement for Northern Arts Connection
This serves as an agreement between <Artist/Collective/Organization name> and Northern Arts Connection
< Artist/Collective/Organization name > agrees to participate in the Northern Arts Connection Virtual Hub Project. This project focuses on increasing access to, awareness of and connection to Northern Ontario artists, collectives and supporting organizations (including local tourist attractions). Participating artists/organizations’ work will be hosted on www.northernartsconnection.ca
Additional promotion will be via select advertising, social media, and SEM.
< Artist/Collective/Organization name > certifies and agrees:
- They are an established or emerging artist
The International Artists Association defines a “professional artist” as one who:
• Earns a living through art making;
• Or possesses a diploma in an area
• considered to be within the domain of the fine arts;
• Or teaches art in a school of art or applied art;
• Or whose work is often seen by the public or is frequently or regularly exhibited;
• Or is recognized as an artist by consensus of opinion among professional artists.
Emerging Artist is considered an individual who:
• Is studying, formally or informally, to become a professional artist
• Has some body of work to share/exhibit/showcase (however limited)
- They live in Northern Ontario (within mapped region on website)
- They hold all copyright/permissions for images used on their profile on the site.
- They are responsible for ensuring information on their profile is correct and current.
- As a subscribed member it is your responsibility to keep not only your own “profile” up to date according to the guide below, but to also keep the Northern Arts Connection / Living Temagami team updated with your status/ works sold etc.
Please review Membership Responsibilites
- They have reviewed and agree to the following policies: